Thursday, September 29, 2011

New Today: Some Desperately Needed Halloween Inspiration

Still wracking my brain to figure out what my Halloween costume will be this year. Usually I've decided by now because this is when I need to start making it so it'll be ready in time. Let me know if you have any suggestions! So far I'm considering David Bowie's Aladdin Sane, Leela from Futurama, or perhaps a Twin Peaks character. None of them are really doing it for me, though, so we'll see. Stay tuned for updates.

Again, the costume suggestion box is officially open.

And here are some new items in the shop tonight, all in orange and black for the upcoming holiday.

heavy jacket in black and orange knit print / 1980s / m/l autumn plaid blazer in black and orange / 1980s / m/l autumn plaid blouse mid-century mod with hip pockets / 1960s / s/m

No comments:

Post a Comment